Well now that I am getting back into blogging I want to participate in something several of my Blogger friends do:Thanksgiving Thursday, a time to remember blessings we have been given each week. I have several things to be thankful for today.
1. I am thankful for Doctors and hospitals that work all hours of the day. Without them, we couldn't have gotten the medicine my baby needed last night to help him start feeling better.
2. I am thankful for family who are willing to come help us anytime of the day, or just sit with us at the hospital in the middle of the night.
3. I am thankful for jobs that are understanding of having sick kids!
4. I am also thankful for my job. Our taxes are already done (for free!) and we should be getting our refund check tomorrow! Hooray!
5. I am thankful for my husband who will get up in the morning and go get me a milkshake for my sore throat.
6. I am thankful for my little boy, who, even when not feeling well, finds small things to delight in and brings a smile to my face.
7. I am thankful for my mother-in-law who is on her way to bring us some Cracker Barrell for dinner! Yum!