1. I am thankful for a safe trip to and from South Carolina, and time spent with family.
2. I am thankful for Facebook because it helps me connect with old friends. One of my best friends when I was little found me the other day and we have enjoyed catching up!
3. I am thankful for my husband, who sacrificed A LOT of sleep to take us to SC.
4. I am thankful for my nephew Matthew who has brought a lot of joy to our lives. He is 2 years old today! (Happy Birthday, Thew!)
5. I am thankful that Tooth #2 has come through and that possibility of better nights (seriously, I am really thankful for this!)
6. I am thankful for life and health. We had a client at work who was killed over the weekend and it just reminds you how short life really is.