Wednesday, October 28, 2009

CHEESE

A few weekends ago, one of my friends from college came to Chattanooga to take Zachary's 1 year pictures. (A little late, but we had to reschedule twice-once, because a leak, and another because of rain). Anyway, Starla has really taken off in her photography business since college and I was just so glad she was willing to make the trip out to Chattanooga to come take pictures of my baby! We were also very excited to get to go out to our friends, the Parker's, house to do these pictures. This is the same location Kyle and I had our engagement pictures, so this was pretty special for us. Here are a few of the sneak peeks!

We hadn't really intended to stay at the fountain, but once he saw all the water he was pretty excited to get to play in it! Thankfully we had packed several changes of clothes!! There are some great ones on the site that show just how wet he ended up getting!

One of the special things we did in this shoot was try to capture some of his Daddy's career. We had just gotten this police motorcycle the day before, so Zachary was pretty enthralled with it! He is pretty stinkin cute wearing his Daddy's uniform shirt in this one, but I must admit he looks a little like Harry Potter, too!
My blue-eyed boy! I always wanted blue eyes growing up. I'm glad both my Mom and Kyle's Mom were able to pass this on to him! (BTW, this is one of the very few shots of him being still! Poor Starla! I tried to warn her that he was VERY active!)

The leaves weren't quite to the BEAUTIFUL point of changing yet, but we did manage to get this shot. Again, I have no idea how! As soon as he threw those leaves he took off running again!


Don't you love the pout?! It was definitely past his nap time at this point, but I really wanted some in his dressy clothes, too.


If you'd like to see the rest of the pictures from the shoot, please visit:
Once you are there, click on "Proofing." Then go to "Search" and type Zachary Moses. The password is Moses, and it is case sensitive.
Let me know what you think, because this Momma sure is going to have a hard time deciding which ones to buy! Be sure to check out some of Starla's other work while you are there!





No comments: