Tuesday, December 22, 2009

snow...Snow...SNow...SNOW!!!

(In case you couldn't hear me singing the title for you, it was supposed to get you singing from "White Christmas!")

We were given an early Christmas present here in South Tennessee this year! The first weekend in December we woke up to a beautiful blanket of SNOW! Zachary's first REAL snow!





We had all slept in that morning, so when I woke up and saw that the weatherman was really right this time, I quickly got some warm muffins cooking and woke the rest of my sleeping beauties!! We ate quickly so we could go play before it all melted away!





Zachary was none too impressed with the snow. He just wanted his swing!




I sure do love his little hat!



Not enjoying the cold and wet snow!!


He was ready to go inside rather quickly, but he did have to wait for Mommy and Daddy to take a few minutes to play in the snow! Maybe next year (if we get any) he will enjoy the snow! I'm hoping this early snowfall is a sign for a snowy Winter for us!!

No comments: