Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday






1. I am thankful for a week of pretty decent sleep. It's amazing how refreshed you feel when you're not up every other hour! We have had a pretty rough last 2 months, and it feels like we are finally having a turn-around. Although, we are working on tooth #4, so I'm pretty sure we've got some rough nights ahead!



2. I am thankful for Aunt Jamie who let Zachary borrow Matthew's lion. He has been riding that thing all week and LOVES it!

3. I am thankful for my little boys precious hands....he learned to clap this week! Sunday during worship, in fact! Ha! He thinks it is great and claps all the time....luckily for us he's not able to make much sound with it yet!

4. I am thankful for good authors...I have only recently jumped on the Bandwagon of Twilight....and I can't put it down! I absolutely LOVE to read, and am enjoying having good books to read (especially since Zachary has been napping well!)

5. I am thankful for my in-laws, who do soooooooo much for us, we could never re-pay them! They are celebrating 32 years of marriage today!

6. I am thankful that Kyle caught a burglary in progress recently...and earned a FREE day off! We are hoping to take advantage of that soon! I am also thankful that Kyle is on his 5 days off soon, and that it falls on Easter!

7. I am thankful I don't have to cook tonight! We are going to Kyle's Memaw and Papa's house for my favorite dinner-goolash!

No comments: