Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday



1. I am thankful for my healthy baby boy. We have been blessed that Zachary has been so healhy; the worst he has had was that short case of croup a few months ago. But no ear infections, stomach viruses, or anything! Thank God! I am especially thankful because a few weeks ago, a girl from college gave birth prematurely to her little boy, Daniel. Please keep them in your prayers, and check here www.caringbridge.org/visit/danieldodd for more updates on the Dodd family.



2. I am thankful for my in-laws. They take such good care of us and help with Zachary so much. I'm pretty sure we'd be living in a cardboard box withhout their help!



3. I am thankful for FREE People magazines. This is the second time I've gotten something in the mail giving me a free 6 week subscription.



4. I am thankful that the leak in our roof is fixed (thanks Kyle, Kevin, and Ken!)



5. I am thankful that my mom makes all of Kyle's boxers, it saves us a TON of money! Oops-just gave away the answer to boxers or briefs, huh?



6. I am thankful that I have been able to nurse Zachary for almost 9 months now, and that he has grown and developed so well because of it! (Even if it is like wrestling an aligator at times--see previous post!)



7. I am thankful that Kyle and I got to have another date night last Friday--two in one month! Kinda helps that he has been on his weekends off right now, though.



8. I am thankful for my work, who gave me a giftcard to use at Ghengis Grill for "Professional Assistants Day," which we used on said date last week!



9. I am thankful that we finally broke down and let Zachary cry-it-out because he has been sleeping so much better since, which means we have, too!



10. I am thankful that tomorrow begins the month of May-my favorite month! Spring is in full, bloom, my birthday, my first Mother's Day, and WE ARE GOING ON VACATION! More blogging on those events to come...



What are you thankful for?

No comments: